TATNEFT established the Rukhiyat Spiritual Revival Fund in 1997. It has been reorganized into the Rukhiyat Program since June 2018, as part of the TATNEFT Charitable Foundation.
Goals and Objectives of the Rukhiyat Program:
- promoting the development of culture, literature and art in the Republic of Tatarstan;
- identification of talented children in the cities and regions of the TATNEFT Company’ production activity;
- systematic encouragement of talented young people, encouraging them to study in higher and secondary educational institutions in order to train personnel for the sphere of culture and art;
- establishment and awarding of prizes based on the results of contests in the area of literature and art;
- preparation and holding of contests in the field of literature and art.
Main Activities of the Rukhiyat Program:
- sponsorship and charity.
A Commission on Culture and Art and an Expert Commission on Publishing have been established under the Rukhiyat Program, which members are cultural, literary and journalistic figures of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The activities of Rukhiyat were rewarded with letters of thanks from the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tatarstan, a Letter of Commendation of PJSC TATNEFT, an Honorary Certificate from the Administration of the Almetyevsk Municipal District, letters of thanks from organizers of Russian children's festivals and other awards.