PJSC TATNEFT is a parent company of TATNEFT Group. Organization of the management of subsidiaries and affiliated companies is carried out with prevailing participation in the authorized capitals of the mentioned companies through managing bodies of the subsidiary by an appropriate instruction in the founding documents; the Management Companies included in the Group through conclusion of agreements between these companies and other economic entities – members of the Group on the transfer of the Executive Management Board functions to the Management Companies, as well as through other ways provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation subject to equitable interests of all the participants of the Group. Planning and control of business processes by the activities segments are provided for through uniform standards and regulations.
FUNDAMENTAL PRIORITIES FOR ARRANGING THE MANAGEMENT OF TATNEFT GROUP:
- single mission and development strategy;
- transparency of production and financial activities;
- ensuring equitable interests of all the members of the Group, as well as other stakeholders;
- balance of powers and responsibilities distribution at each management level;
- unified corporate standards valid for PJSC TATNEFT, structural divisions, subsidiaries and associates;
- common mechanisms of corporate management and corporate control;
- assessment of corporate and industrial risks;
- effective use of financial, property and other assets and resources;
- increasing intellectual capacity, including development of the scientific and technological base, strengthening of the corporate brand and complex of intangible assets;
- corporate social responsibility.